Many people buy things as a result of a guarantee of getting their money back if the product fails them. Perfect. What’s the recourse when they fail the product they purchase?
Want to know why you don’t have more? Ask yourself questions like;
- What time did I get up?
- What did I put in my brain?
- Who did I spend time with?
- What did I add to the conversation?
- What risks did I take?
- What commitment did I make and fail to honor?
- What did I demand of myself?Not a single question is easy to answer and answering may be the start of the fire needed to get what you want. My son recently reminded of a quote by Zig Ziglar “The best and easiest way to get what you want is by helping other people get what they want.” What do you want are you willing to do to get it?
My name is Steven Clauson. I coach people to get where they want to be. The best part is the people I coach are typically already taking action, getting results and still think about what actions to take to make an even greater impact and aren’t afraid of asking for help. What help do you need? What actions have you taken? I know the one’s with a plan and implementing their plan lead the pack. Planning, preparing to win and taking the appropriate action means you hear the word “YES” more than ever. Are you one of the few willing to take action, do what’s required and play full out to hear the word yes more often? People accustomed to the word “YES” are winners on the field playing full out and dominating. For these people results matter. Tired of results less than you know you can produce? Call me at 916-230-0176 or visit www.assaultmarketing.com